Sunday, December 26, 2010

nice change :P

As you guys can see i have made alot of changes to my blog. background is changed, sidebar is now green, and the music player at the very bottom of the page finally fits. We also went above 100 people viewing this site so that let me know that im not just posting this cuz i need something to do but cuz there really are people viewing this blog though most are either from USA or northern Europe which is nice cuz those 2 parts of the world are the only ones i have ever been in. And as some of you know we finally got snow in New York City so yeah me and my bff were having a big snowball fight and building a snowman (until he got run over) hahaha. I love you guys and please keep the views running because soon im putting this blog for google ads and 98% of the profits will go to a bunch of charities (not only LGBT charities) that i will list later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment