Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hi :)


Hi my name is Michael and i am a 13 year old gay. I realized i was gay when i was about 8 years old. I came out to my brother for the first time in mid September 2010. At that time i had a girlfriend - I had one since I wanted to change myself because I didn't like being gay. My dad and other brother are homophobic and i myself am a roman catholic christian so being gay was a very hard thing to live with. I accepted my sexual orientation a few days after i came out to my brother though unfortunately I still sometimes wish i was straight. - in realization of the problem faced by LGBT's throughout their life i have decided to make a blog about it to help people with similar problems and help them realize that life will get better in the future

2 comments:

  1. Uh excuse me i dont mean to be rude but why do you wish to be straight, do you think that would some how make ur life better, im black so should i wish to be white i mean come on dude be proud of who you are, ok thats all love ur blog i usually dont comment but i could resist ty for ur time and as i said keep up the good work fellow blogger 143

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will promote ur blog.

    ReplyDelete